Welcome to the colorsteel.co.nz site ("Site"). In general you can visit the Site without telling us who you are. The amount of information that you provide to New Zealand Steel will depend on the range and number of services that you choose to use. Particular sections of this Site may require you to send New Zealand Steel personal information, including your name and email address.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
2.1 Statistical Information
New Zealand Steel collects statistical information regarding the use of its Site. This collection includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit.
This information is collected to provide New Zealand Steel with information about the use of its Site and to help it maintain and develop the Site to provide better information to users.
2.3 Requested Personal Information
At various stages you may be requested to provide New Zealand Steel with personal information including your contact details. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you or if it is necessary by law. Such a request may arise if you ask New Zealand Steel to provide you with information or provide you with a product. In this instance you should read New Zealand Steel's Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
New Zealand Steel will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to the Site for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a 'secondary purpose'), except to the extent:
- that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you could reasonably expect New Zealand Steel to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose (for example, the provision of your information to a supplier of New Zealand Steel products where you have requested such a product to be supplied, or to our technology providers for reasons of customer service, database maintenance and other similar purposes);
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within New Zealand Steel or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and New Zealand Steel;
- that New Zealand Steel has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law;
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
4. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
4.1 Where New Zealand Steel collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information to the extent that we can reasonably do so except to the extent that:
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and New Zealand Steel, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of New Zealand Steel in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
4.2 Where you notify us via e-mail addressed to email@example.com that information about you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date New Zealand Steel will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
5. LINKS FROM THIS SITE
New Zealand Steel acknowledges that security is of paramount concern to you. New Zealand Steel stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using the Site you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and that accordingly New Zealand Steel can only use its reasonable endeavours to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. New Zealand Steel will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise New Zealand Steel across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords Remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the New Zealand Steel website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from COLORSTEEL you can opt out in several ways:
9. FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS